About Dermalux Flex LED Light Therapy
What is Dermalux Flex Treatment?
Dermalux Flex is a professional LED Phototherapy device. It combines clinically proven Blue, Red, and Near Infrared wavelengths to target a wide range of skin concerns. It can be selected as individual or multi-wavelength treatments. It instantly energises skin cells to revitalise a dull and tired complexion. It also stimulates the skin’s natural rejuvenation and repair processes to promote healthy looking skin, accelerate cell renewal and resolve a range of skin concerns.
- Destroys the bacteria which cases spots
- Improves skin clarity without irritation
- Accelerate renewal, boost collagen and elastin production.
- Increase hydration.
Dermalux Near Infrared
- Skin rejuvenation
- Calm redness and irritation
- Reduce pigmentation
Who is suitable for Dermalux Flex LED Light Therapy?
Male and female with below skin concerns:
- Dull skin
- Signs of aging (wrinkles and age spots)
- Sun damage
- Wound healing
- Other inflammatory skin conditions
When it is not suitable
This is a non-invasive treatment and there is no post-procedure downtime. Therefore, the majority of adults will be suitable for the treatment. However, Dermalux Flex may not be a suitable treatment if you:
- Are currently using Accutane for acne
- Are using anything on the skin that makes it sensitive to sunlight
- Have active rash
- Have psoriasis