Phloretin CF Gel
Phloretin CF Gel is an antioxidant technology that combines 2% Phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% Ferulic Acid for advanced protection from environmental damage.
This topical vitamin C gel neutralises free radicals and helps to improve hyperpigmentation and skin tone, for a brighter-looking complexion.
- Helps to reinforce skin’s natural protection against free radicals
- Refines skin texture for a smooth and more uniform skin tone
- Comforting light gel texture is ideal for normal, combination and oily skin types and those who prefer a gel texture
- Excellent complement to sunscreen for enhanced protection
- 2% Phloretin
- 10% pure vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid)
- 0.5% Ferulic Acid
855022 15 – INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • ALCOHOL DENAT. • ASCORBIC ACID • UNDECANE • BIS-HYDROXYETHOXYPROPYL DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • TRIDECANE • PHLORETIN • LAURYL PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE • DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER • DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER • FERULIC ACID • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • DISODIUM EDTA (F.I.L. D41813/1).
*Please be aware that ingredient lists for products in our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.